Role and functions of Chambers of Commerce are given below:
1. Businessmen get valuable information free of cost.
2. They can expand their business activities with the help of suggestions and advice from Chambers of Commerce.
3. Chambers of Commerce creates markets for the products of their members by organising fairs and exhibitions.
4. Businessmen get a common forum at which they can discuss problems and exchange views on matters of common interest.
5. Differences and disputes among businessmen can be solved amicably.and economically with the help of Chambers of Commerce.
6. Members take advantage of educational and training facilities offered by Chambers of Commerce.
7. Chambers of Commerce undertakes research on behalf of their members. 8. Chambers of Commerce fosters a sense of cooperation among businessmen.