0 votes
ago in Reproduction in Organisms by (47.4k points)
recategorized ago by

When a gamete without any fusion develop into a new organism the phenomenon is called .........

(a) Syngamy

(b) External fertilization 

(c) Parthenogenesis 

(d) Parthenocarpy


Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
ago by (46.4k points)

(c) Parthenogenesis

Welcome to Sarthaks eConnect: A unique platform where students can interact with teachers/experts/students to get solutions to their queries. Students (upto class 10+2) preparing for All Government Exams, CBSE Board Exam, ICSE Board Exam, State Board Exam, JEE (Mains+Advance) and NEET can ask questions from any subject and get quick answers by subject teachers/ experts/mentors/students.