Sarthaks APP
0 votes
in Accounts by (64.1k points)

Shares can be forfeited 

(i) for non-payment of call money 

(ii) for failure to attend meetings 

(iii) for failure to repay the loan to the bank 

(iv) for which shares are pledged as a security.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (106k points)
selected by
Best answer

(i) for non-payment of call money 

Welcome to Sarthaks eConnect: A unique platform where students can interact with teachers/experts/students to get solutions to their queries. Students (upto class 10+2) preparing for All Government Exams, CBSE Board Exam, ICSE Board Exam, State Board Exam, JEE (Mains+Advance) and NEET can ask questions from any subject and get quick answers by subject teachers/ experts/mentors/students.