FAIR globalisation would create opportunities for all and also ensure that the benefits of globalisation are shared better.
- The government can play a major role in making this possible.
- Its policies must protect the interests not only of the rich and the powerful but of all the people in the country.
- The government can ensure that labour laws are properly implemented and the workers get their rights.
- It can support small producers to improve their performance till the time they become strong enough to compete.
- If necessary, the government can use trade and investment barriers.
- Government can negotiate at the W.T.O. for fairer rules.
- It can also align with other developing countries with similar interests to fight against the domination of developed countries in the W.T.O.