To qualify for the Joint Entrance Exam, one should know about the total JEE Main exam pattern 2021. The paper 1 pattern and paper 2 pattern of JEE Main 2021 is unique. Competitors should allude to the respective JEE Main 2021 exam pattern to improve a JEE Main study plan. In this way, here we have given the itemized exam pattern of JEE Main 2021 for both the papers.
- As per the most recent JEE Main 2021 exam pattern, paper 1 will have a sum of 90 questions, 25 each from Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Competitors need to endeavour just 75 inquiries.
- Each subject will have 20 MCQs and 10 numerical questions. 5 out of 10 numerical questions are discretionary/optional.
- Numerical questions don't have negative markings
- JEE Main 2021 for paper 1 (B.Tech) will be led for 300 marks, while paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan) will be directed independently for 400 marks each.
- Now, JEE Main 2021 will be held in 13 local regional languages.