Accounting Information System (AIS):
Accounting Information System (AIS) and its various subsystems may be implemented through the Computerised Accounting System (CAS). Such system of AIS are described below.
1. Cash and Bank subsystem: Receipts and payments of cash
2. Sales and Accounts Receivable sub system: Maintaining of sales and Receivables ledgers.
3. Inventory sub system: Purchase and sale of goods, Specifying the price, quantity, and date.
4. Purchase and Accounts Payable Sub system: Maintaining of purchase and payable leadgers.
5. Pav Roll Accounting sub System: Payment of salaries and wages.
6. Fixed Assets Accounting Sub system: Purcahses, additions, sale and usage of fixed assets.
7. Expense Accounting sub system: Various types of expenses.
8. Tax Accounting Sub system: Deals with GSTIN, Income Tax etc.
9. Final Accounts sub system: Preparation of nal accounts.
10. Costing sub system: Ascertainment of cost of goods produced.
11. Budget sub system: Preparation of budgets.
12. Management information sub system (MIS): Preparation of reports that are vital for management decision making.