(a) Water is a conductor of electricity, so it can easily conduct electric current and cause danger of electric shocks or short-circuits. Therefore, water cannot be used to control the fire involving electrical equipment.
(b) LPG is a better domestic fuel as it does not produce smoke and un-burnt carbon particles, which cause respiratory problems.
(c) Paper by itself catches fire easily because it has low ignition temperature but when wrapped around an aluminum pipe its temperature is lowered due to aluminum metal absorbing the heat supplied to paper. So it does not catch fire.