Sarthaks APP
0 votes
in Biology by (75.1k points)
closed by
Space between body wall and alimentary canal lined by mesoderm is called.
A. Haemocoel
B. Pseudocoelomate
C. coelom
D. Blastocoel

1 Answer

0 votes
by (76.2k points)
selected by
Best answer
Correct Answer - C
Space between body wall & alimentary canal lined by mesoderm is called coelom.

Welcome to Sarthaks eConnect: A unique platform where students can interact with teachers/experts/students to get solutions to their queries. Students (upto class 10+2) preparing for All Government Exams, CBSE Board Exam, ICSE Board Exam, State Board Exam, JEE (Mains+Advance) and NEET can ask questions from any subject and get quick answers by subject teachers/ experts/mentors/students.