I entirely agree that Indian democracy has become profound.
- The Indian Constitution has laid down representative structure of democracy.
- The actual practice of the principles of democracy is the essence of representative system.
- People have direct representation in Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha and Local SelfGovernment Institutions.
- Free and fair elections are held at regular intervals to elect representatives.
- Citizens cast their votes weighing the public issues and policies related to it. All the above factors show that Indian democracy has become profound.