Some animals and plants around us are harmful to man.
1. Mosquitoes and flies spread diseases.
2. Cockroaches, mice, rats destroy our food. Lice, ticks also spread diseases.
3. The bites of some poisonous lizards, spiders, snakes and scorpions can even cause death.
4. If wild elephants enter human settlements, they cause a lot of destruction.
5. Dog bite from a rabid dog can cause rabies.
6. Plants like datura are poisonous. Consumption of its seed can cause death.
7. Uncontrolled growth of algae and fungi pollutes water and may cause disease. Fungi cause rotting of food.
8. Pods of nettle and colocasia leaves can cause itching.
9. Weeds like parthemum, dodder affect crop growth.