1. Vehicles are powered by gasoline or diesel petrol.
2. Nowadays compressed natural gas (CNG) is also used.
3. Aviation petrol, gasoline, diesel, we get from petroleum after fractional distillation.
4. Petroleum is a non-renewable source of energy.
5. It is getting depleted day by day and the demand for fuel has increased greatly due to the rapidly growing population.
6. But the reserves of petroleum (fossil fuel) are limited.
7. It is becoming difficult to meet the increased demand. So we should prevent the wastage of fuel.