1. Cyber security is the body of technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. In a computing context, security includes both cyber security and physical security.
2. Cyber security is one of the most urgent issues of the day. Computer networks have always been the target of criminals, and it is likely that the danger of cyber security breaches will only increase in the future as these networks expand, but there are sensible precautions that organizations can take to minimize losses from those who seek to do harm.
3. Cybercrime is any unlawful activity that involves a computer. Cybercrime is defined as a crime in which a computer is the object of the crime (hacking, phishing, spamming) or is used as a tool to commit an offense (child pornography, hate crimes).
4. Live example of cyber crime are Hacking of google account, Hacking of facebook account.
5. Some common cyber security threats are:
Hacking is a term used to describe actions taken by someone to gain unauthorized access to a computer. The availability of information online on the tools, techniques, and malware makes it easier for even non-technical people to undertake malicious activities.
Malware is one of the more common ways to infiltrate or damage your computer.
Pharming is a common type of online fraud.
Phishing is used most often by cyber criminals because it's easy to execute and can produce the results they're looking for with very little effort.
Ransomware is a type of malware that restricts access to your computer or your files and displays a message that demands payment in order for the restriction to be removed. The two most common means of infection appear to be phishing emails that contain malicious attachments and website pop-up advertisements.
Spam is one of the more common methods of both sending information out and collecting it from unsuspecting people.
This technique is often used in conjunction with phishing in an attempt to steal your information.
Spyware & Adware
Spyware and adware are often used by third parties to infiltrate your computer.
A Trojan horse may not be a term you're familiar with, but there's a good chance you or someone you know has been affected by one.
Most people have heard of computer viruses, but not many know exactly what they are or what they do.
6. Hacking,cyber security related movie list(Hollywood) with year: