Correct Answer - Option 1 : 1 and 2
The correct option is 1 i.e, 1 and 2.
- there are three pillars of Democracy namely legislative, executive, and judiciary.
- Legislative is responsible to make laws, Executive is responsible to implement plans and the judiciary is there to review the decision.
- None of the above bodies can interact in each other's matter.
- The Indian judiciary acts as the guardian of the Indian constitution. If any law violates the provisions of the constitution, the Supreme Court can use its judicial power.
- It acts as a protector of fundamental rights. If any fundamental right is violated, a person can directly move to the Supreme court.