Correct Answer - Option 3 : 3 and 4
The correct answer is option  i.e 3 and 4
TROPICAL EVERGREEN AND SEMI-EVERGREEN FORESTS:
- Tropical Evergreen and semi-evergreen forests are typically found in warm and humid areas with rainfall more than 200cm and mean annual temperature more than 22 degrees.
- In India, the evergreen forest is found in western slopes of Western Ghats, hilly areas of N.E states, Andaman and Nicobar islands.
- No Fixed seasons for Flowering, shedding, or fruiting in these forests.
- They are green all year-round.
- Very dense forests and well stratified.
- Very tall Trees which can go up to 60m or above are found in Tropical Evergreen forests.
Main Species- Rosewood, Ebony, Mahagony, etc.
- Tropical Semi-Evergreen Forests are found in less rainy areas of the region.
- These forests have a mix of Evergreen and Deciduous varieties.
Main species of Semi-evergreen forests are white cedar, Hallock, kail, oak, chestnut etc