It was found that children, who are given moral education in school, tend to speak the truth more often than the children who do not get moral education in school.
The statement above, if true, best supports which of the following assertions?
1. Moral Science is beneficial for children as it makes them better at scoring marks.
2. Teachers have quite an influence on children.
3. Children who are taught Moral Science learn good values at a young age.
4. Moral Science classes do not help children in any way.
5. Children who are taught moral science tend to make lesser mistakes in life.