Correct Answer - Option 4 : i, iii, and iv
The correct answer is option 4.
The email header is a code snippet in an HTML email, that contains information about the sender, recipient, email's route to get to the inbox, and various authentication details. The email header always precedes the email body.
Email Header Characteristics:
- sender’s name and email address.
To, CC, and BCC:
- Recipient’s name and email address. It has To, CC, and BCC.
- CC stands for carbon copy basically, sending a “carbon copy” of your message to the email addresses you have added to the field.
- BCC stands for blind carbon copy, allowing you to send a “carbon copy” of your message while keeping the email addresses you have added privately.
TO field is,
- according to the rules of email etiquette, meant for the main recipient(s) of your email.
- sent date/time of the email.
- whatever text the sender entered in the Subject heading before sending.
- Save is not a field in the email Header.
Hence the correct answer is I, iii, and iv.