Correct Answer - Option 4 : 1, 2, 3, 5
Battle of Haldighati:
- Maharana Pratap got the full support of all sections, so the public was mentally prepared for the war.
- Akbar sent Mansingh as the chief general against Pratap, who was about 5000 soldiers.
- On 18 June 1576 AD, the war started in the field of Haldighati.
- People who supported Maharana Pratap are Rawat Kishandas, Bhim Singh Dodiya, Ramdas Medtia, Ramshah Tanwar, Jhala Mann, Jhala Bida, Mansingh Songra, etc.
- Pratap's Chandawal squad consisted of Purohit Gopinath, Jaimal Mehta, Charan Jaisa, Rana Punja, etc., and Bhamashah and other soldiers on the left side of the central part.
- Chandawal itself is at the mouth of the valley.
- The Bhil people were present with arrows under the leadership of Rana Punja.
- Hakim Khan Sur was also in the front line with the Chundawats in the vandal squad, they attacked the Mughal army for the first time, which made the Mughal army completely disturbed, and Pratap's attack completed the rest.
Thus, we can say that Purohit Gopinath, Jaimal Mehta, Charan Jaisa, Rana Punja were in the Chandaval Squad of Maharana Pratap in the Battle of Haldighati