Correct Answer - Option 1 : seek the active co-operation of theirs students
The main aim of a teaching-learning process is to facilitate the holistic development of a student. For successful teaching, it is essential to know how a child learns and by which method they learn effectively.
- The teaching strategies are based on some common principles that are needed to follow in classroom instruction. These general principles of teaching are used to control the behavior of teachers and learners.
- Teaching in the classroom, the teacher should be connected the learning with life incidents.
- She should create authenticity in learning to make them feel familiar with the topic.
- Seeks the active co-operation of theirs students in teaching-learning process.
- Make learners active in constructing new knowledge.
- Connect children's conceptual understanding with their own experiences.
- Develop children's insight into the functioning of several things in their environment.
Hence, we can conclude that while teaching in the class, the teachers should seek the active co-operation of theirs students.