Correct Answer - Option 3 : Food
The logic follows here is:
A restaurant, or an eatery, is a business that prepares and serves food and drinks to customers.
As per the basic definition of restaurant, some compulsory item must be present to being called as restaurant:
3. Serving bowl or disposable plates.
Option 1: Music is not always compulsory to be present in a restaurant. There are many restaurant who run without music player installed in their premises.
Option 2: Table is also not a compulsory item to be present in the restaurant. For a example a food truck, people use to stand and enjoy their meals.
Option 3: Food this is a compulsory item to be always present in the restaurant. Without food there is no meaning of the restaurant.
Option 4. Building is not always compulsory thing for a restaurant to be run. There are many roof top startup or online delivery which doesn't have it's own building. Food truck or catering doesn't need a building but they are small restaurant idea.
Hence, the correct answer is "Food".
1. Restaurant Food Trucks
- One of the biggest trends in the restaurant industry right now is food trucks. A food truck offers many of the same opportunities as a brick and mortar restaurant, without the high costs. A bonus of operating a food truck business is that you can go to where the customers are located. And you don't need a building, table or music for this, thus discarding option 1, 2, and 4.
2. Pop-Up Restaurants
- One of the hottest trends at the moment is pop up restaurants. More prominent in large cities, pop-ups are just what the name implies, a restaurant that pops up for a few days, weeks, or months, often in a usual location like an empty warehouse or rooftop. It also doesn't required a building, table or music for this, thus discarding option 1, 2, and 4.
3. David Chang's Startup Is a Restaurant Without a Restaurant
- For Maple’s founders, coming up with that answer means thinking as thoroughly about what makes for a good delivery experience as traditional restaurateurs think about furniture, plating, location, and decor whereas Maple's founders doesn't need all of this. It also doesn't required a building, table or music for this, thus discarding option 1, 2, and 4.
Thus only compulsory and common thing in all of this is:
They require food service, thus food is the compulsory item.