Correct Answer - Option 4 : Only II and III follows
The logic followed is:
The statements suggest that profitable cannot remain a concern for so long without the active co-operation between the proprietor and the employee of the mill.
The course of action 1 - The mill should be closed down - This is vague and irrelevant according to the given statements. Taking extreme measures will not make a mill profitable.
so, the course of action I doesn't follow.
The course of action 2 - The workers should be asked to co-operate with the owners - It directly follows the given statements.
So, the course of action II follows.
The course of action 3 - The owner should be asked to co-operate with the employees - It directly follows the given statements.
So, the course of action III follows.
Hence, the correct answer is "Only II and III follows".
- Some rules to solve Statements and Course of action questions must be kept in mind while solving it.
- Rule 1. Have an unbiased and neutral mind frame. Individual perception must not be used to judge the course of action to be taken.
- Rule 2. The first step should be to identify the root cause of the problem. Once the problem is solved, a logical mindset should be employed to figure out the course of action.
- Rule 3. There must be no extremity involved in the course of action.
- Rule 4. A course of action must be able to solve, reduce, or minimize the problem given in the situation.
- Rule 5. The course of action can be said to solve/reduce the problem when it is an established fact, when it is logically possible and when it is known from experience.