The question given below is in the form of a statement followed by assumptions 1 and 2. You may assume that everything said in the statement is true, then consider the two assumptions and decide which of them, beyond a reasonable doubt, logically follows from the statement.
Statement: Students who have not submitted the record book will not be allowed to appear in the practical examination.
1. Practical exams make students technically strong in the subject
2. Record Book is mandatory for appearing in the practical examination.
1. Only assumption 2 is implicit.
2. Only assumption 1 is implicit.
3. Both assumptions 1 and 2 are implicit.
4. Neither assumption 1 nor assumption 2 is implicit.