Correct Answer - Option 2 : Originality
Creativity is a cognitive ability to produce something original by offering a fresh perspective. It is the ability possessed by people who are creative, persistent, and imaginative.
- Creativity is related to divergent thinking which refers to a way of solving problems by more than one approach.
- It is goal-directed thinking which is unusual, novel, and useful and includes brainstorming and out-of-the-box thinking in it.
The creative children are those who show high-performance capability in several areas such as artistic and creative work, leadership quality, keen power of observation, etc.
- These children have divergent thinking and are very curious in nature that's why sometimes the classroom seems monotonous to them because they grab things fastly than of their age-peers.
Quality of a creative child:
- Abstracting ability
- Fluency & Flexibility
Originality & Novelty
- Independencey in thought
Characteristics of Creative Children:
- Perceive relation between impossible things.
- Curious, extrovert, and ambitious in nature.
- Think quickly and solve problems in a novel way.
- Convert imaginative and original ideas into reality.
- Try new things and risk failure in executing innovative ideas.
- Use divergent and out of the box thinking in different situations.
Hence, it could be concluded that the quality of creative students is Originality.