Correct Answer - Option 2 : Micro teaching
Teaching- Teaching is an organized form of the teaching process. The three focal points of education are teacher, students and curriculum. The only relationship established between these is teaching.
Micro Teaching- These skills were first presented by D.W. Allen, which is addressed by the term micro-teaching. Micro-teaching is a training method in which a student teachers a theory to a small group for a short period using one of the teaching skills.
Importance of Micro Teaching -
- Elements of teaching are given a subtle form in micro-teaching.
- In this skill, the trainees get feedback related to teaching behavior.
- This reduces the complexity of classroom teaching.
- In micro-teaching, attention is given to the individual variation of the student-teacher.
- This is the real learning that develops the teaching skill of the focal point of students. The teacher uses new teaching skills under controlled conditions to develop students' activity or behavior.
- This teaching method arouses confidence in the student-teacher and micro-teaching makes the teaching process simple.
Thus from the above-mentioned points, it is clear that micro-teaching enabling teachers to learn and assimilate new teaching skills under controlled conditions
Remedial teaching- Remedial teaching means finding out or identifying the shortcomings of the students and treating the student immediately after knowing the problems in teaching is called remedial teaching.
Peer teaching- Peer teaching is teaching in which the students teach his/her counterpart students. In this teaching students do the teaching work with the help of each other.
Team teaching- Team teaching refers to teaching in which two or more teachers teach a class together.