Correct Answer - Option 2 : Router
The correct answer is Router.
- The router is used to connect computers to the internet without wire.
- It is a hardware device that connects one or more networks together and links it with the Internet.
- In addition to this, the router is linked with the Servers.
Features of Router:
- A router is a layer 3 or network layer device.
- A router can be used both in LANs (Local Area Networks) and WANs (Wide Area Networks).
- It transfers data in the form of IP packets.
- In order to transmit data, it uses the IP address mentioned in the destination field of the IP packet.
- A firewall is a software used to maintain the security of a private network.
- It is used to protect internal networks and private or sensitive data. A firewall also logs information about network traffic, which can help an administrator understand and prevent attacks.
- A printer is a device that accepts text and graphic output from a computer and transfers the information to paper, usually to standard size sheets of paper.
- A printer is an output device.
- It stands for Vital Information Resource Under Seize.
- A VIRUS is a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a detrimental effect, such as corrupting the system or destroying data.