Correct Answer - Option 4 : Food safety connect
A portal that allows a consumer to share their concerns, know their rights, authenticate the license/registration certificate of food business operators, etc. is Food safety connect.
Features of Food Safety Connect:
1. Citizens can share their concerns related to food safety violations
2. Track the status of the concerns shared
3. Track Food Business Operators license/registration certificate authenticity
4. Access Food safety-related knowledge resources
- Tips for safe food
- Know your rights
- Access Food Safety videos
Food Licensing & Registration System (FLRS) is an online application launched by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India to facilitate Food Business Operators (FBO) in India to apply for a License/Registration Certificate and track their applications during the course of processing.
1. The web-based ‘FoSCoRIS’ system will help to verify compliance of food safety and hygiene standards by food businesses as per the government norms.
2. It will bring together all key stakeholders – food businesses, food safety officers, designated officers, state food safety commissioners on a nationwide IT platform.