Correct Answer - Option 3 : a-3, b-2, c-1, d-4
The correct answer is a-3, b-2, c-1, d-4.
||Industrial Credit and Investment
||Industrial Development Bank
||Export-Import Bank of India
||Board of Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
Export-Import Bank of India:
- Export-Import Bank of India is a wholly-owned Govt. of India entity established in 1982.
- Its main aim is financing, facilitating and promoting foreign trade in India.
- The EXIM Bank extends Line of Credit (LoC) to overseas financial institutions, regional development banks, sovereign governments and other entities abroad.
- It is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
Industrial Development Bank:
- In 1964, Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) was set up as an apex body of all development finance institutions.
- According to an UNCTAD study (December 2016), development banks loans which formed 2.2% of the gross capital formation in the early 1970s reached 15.5% by the early 1990s.
Industrial Credit and Investment:
- It played a facilitating role in consolidation in various sectors of the Indian industry, by funding mergers and acquisitions.
- The ICICI group’s financing and banking operations, both wholesale and retail have been integrated into a single company effective from May 2002.
Board of Industrial and Financial Reconstruction:
- The BIFR consists of a chairperson, as well as two to fourteen other representatives.
- The prerequisite for all members to be elected as judges of the High Court because otherwise, they should have essential professional experience of at least 15 years.
- The Board organises and oversees only large or medium-sized sick industrial enterprises where vast amounts have been destroyed.