Correct Answer - Option 3 : Ctrl + l
The correct answer is Ctrl + I.
Ctrl + l shortcut key is used to make the selected text italic in MS Word.
Ctrl + J shortcut key is used to align the selected text or line to justify the screen.
Ctrl + K shortcut key is often used to add, edit, or modify a hyperlink to a Web page.
Important Shortcut keys used in MS Word:
- Cut the selected content to the Clipboard - Ctrl+X
- Copy the selected content to the Clipboard - Ctrl+C
- Paste the contents of the Clipboard -Ctrl+V
- Increase the font size by 1 point.- Ctrl+]
- Center the text - Ctrl+E.
- Align the text to the left - Ctrl+L.