Correct Answer - Option 1 : Jabalpur
The correct answer is Jabalpur.
- Rani Durgawati Museum is a museum in Jabalpur city in Madhya Pradesh.
- It was established in 1976.
- It houses a fine collection of sculptures, inscriptions and prehistoric relics.
- The museum was created in the memory of Queen Durgavati and is the storehouse of sculptures, inscriptions and prehistoric relics belonging to the 10th century.
- Besides, there is the gallery that depicts the Adivasi culture.
- Additional, one can see the original pictures of renowned freedom fighters - Jawaharlal Nehru, M. K. Gandhi, Sarojini Naidu, Subhash Chand Bose.
- The gallery offers an amazing platform for people who want to peek in the tribal culture.
- The Rani Durgawati Museum depicts about the day-to-day lifestyle of the tribal people.