Correct Answer - Option 4 : Gujarat
The correct answer is Gujarat.
Kakrapar Atomic Power Station is located in Surat in the state of Gujarat.
Kakrapar Atomic Power Station is a nuclear power station commissioned on 6 May 1993.
- The Vindhyachal Thermal Power Station in the Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh, with an installed capacity of 4,760MW, is currently the biggest thermal power plant in India.
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant is located in Tamil Nadu.
- Chief Minister of Gujarat - Vijay Rupani.
Governor of Gujarat - Acharya Devvrat.
Kalpakkam Atomic Power Station also called Madras Atomic Power Station is located at Kalpakkam about 80 kilometers south of Chennai, India.
- It has a comprehensive nuclear power production, fuel reprocessing, and waste treatment facility that includes plutonium fuel fabrication for fast breeder reactors.
- It is completely built indigenously.
- It has two units generating 220 MW of electricity.
- The first unit started in 1983 and the second unit started in 1985.
- Its construction began in 1970 and it was commissioned in 1984.
- It operates under the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
Tarapur Atomic power Station- It is located in Tarapur, Palghar, Maharastra. It was the first commercial nuclear power station.
Rawatbhata Atomic power Station - It is located at Rawatbhata in Rajasthan. The Rajasthan Atomic Power Station (RAPS) was the first plant in India, in which operation is being carried in pressurized heavy water reactors.
Narora Atomic power Station is a nuclear power plant located at Narora in Bulandshahar District in Uttar Pradesh.