Correct Answer - Option 1 : (A) - (2), (B) - (1), (C) - (4), (D) - (3)
The correct answer is (A) - (2), (B) - (1), (C) - (4), (D) - (3).
- Kinki is the industrial region located in Japan.
- It is also known as the Kansai region comprising of two major cities Osaka and Kyoto.
Steel-making and shipbuilding are famous in Osaka city.
- The total population of the Kinki is 22.4 million.
- It is an industrial area in mainland China.
- Now, it is known as Guangzhou city.
- It is the leading industrial centre of southern China.
- It is located on Pearl River and is the most populous city in China.
- It accounts for 11% of China's total GDP.
- It is an industrial area located in the European continent.
- It is mainly located in France.
- It is famous for the Iron-steel industry.
Belo horizonte region:
- It is an industrial area located in Brazil.
- It is the first planned city in Brazil.
- It is famous for urban revitalization and food security programs.
- It has a rich agricultural and mining region.