Correct Answer - Option 2 : CPU
The correct answer is CPU.
CPU performs arithmetic and logical operations.
- An arithmetic logic unit (ALU) is a digital circuit used to perform arithmetic and logic operations.
- It represents the fundamental building block of the central processing unit (CPU) of a computer.
- Random-access memory is a form of computer memory that can be read and changed in any order.
- A storage device is a piece of hardware that is primarily used for storing data.
- Digital storage is measured in megabytes (MB), gigabytes (GB), and, these days, terabytes (TB).
- The input device is a part of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signals.