Correct Answer - Option 4 : Network
The correct answer is Network.
- A Network is a group of independent computers attached to one another through communication media.
- A network is a collection of computers, servers, mainframes, network devices, peripherals, or other devices connected to one another to allow the sharing of data.
- An example of a network is the Internet, which connects millions of people all over the world.
A computer network is mainly of four types:
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- PAN (Personal Area Network)
- MAN (Metropolitan Area Network)
- WAN (Wide Area Network)