Correct Answer - Option 2 : choose no border
The correct answer is Choose no border.
- In MS-Excel a group of more than one selected cell is known as cell range.
- A typical worksheet has 256 columns.
Office Assistant, The Help Wizard, Charts, etc are the features of MS Excel.
AND, OR, and NOT are logical functions in MS Excel.
- In MS-Excel columns are labeled as A, B, C........ and rows are labeled as 1, 2, 3, .................
- The default column width in MS Excel is 8.43.
- Each Excel file is called a workbook because it contains many spreadsheets.
- The formulas in Excel start with =.
- There are 3 default spreadsheets in Excel.
Choose no border option can remove the borders in MS Excel.