Correct Answer - Option 1 : Soya Bean
The correct answer is Soya Bean.
- The capital of Madya Pradesh is Bhopal and the current Chief Minister and Governor of the state is Shivraj Singh Chauhan and Anandiben Patel respectively. (April 2021)
- It is the second-largest state in India after Rajasthan.
||Largest Producer of
||Soya Bean, Linseed, Small Millets, Pulses.
| Uttar Pradesh
||Sugar Cane, Wheat, Barley, Tur dal, Sesame, Sunn hemp.
||Jowar, Potato, Safflower, Tobacco.
||Bajra, Castor Seed, Cotton, Groundnut, Onion.
||Cardomom, Coffee, Maize, Ragi, Sunflower.
||Coriander, Gram, Mustard, Rape Seed.
||Dry Ginger, Tapioca.
||Jute, Paddy, Rice.
- The great stupa at Sanchi which was built by Mauryan King Ashoka is one of the oldest stone structures in India builds over the relics of Lord Buddha is in Madya Pradesh.
- The first capital city of Madya Pradesh was Nagpur which is currently located in Maharashtra.
- The beautiful hills of Panchmarhi also known as Queen of Satpura ( Satpura ki Rani) are located in the Hoshangabad district of Madya Pradesh.
Narmada is the longest river in Madya Pradesh.
- In Madya Pradesh as per the 2011 census, 21.1% of the total population of the state is Tribal/Adivasis population.
- The Gond, Bhil, Bagia, Korku, Bhadia, Malto, Kaul, Dhar, and many more tribes live in Madya Pradesh.
- Madya Pradesh has the largest reserves of copper and diamond in India. and is also rich in Coal. Manganese, Bauxite, and Dolomite.
- The tourist capital of Madya Pradesh in Gwalior.
- The famous Patankar bazaar is in Gwalior city of Madya Pradesh.
Ujjain the city of Madya Pradesh is also known as the city of the temple is one of the four places where Kumbh Mela is hosted.
- The National Parks in Madya Pradesh are Kanha National park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Panna National Park, etc.
- The Khajuraho temples build by chandelas are located in Madya Pradesh.
Bhimbetka one of the oldest cave in India is in Madya Pradesh.