Correct Answer - Option 3 : Uttar Pradesh
The correct answer is Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh has the longest railway line in route (network) kms.
- The state of Uttar Pradesh got its statehood on 24th January 1950.
- The capital of Uttar Pradesh is Lucknow and its Current Chief Minister and Governor are Yogi Adityanath and Anandiben Patel respectively. (April 2021)
- The Largest city of Uttar Pradesh is Kanpur.
- It has 75 districts.
- The state has 31 seats in Rajya Sabha and 80 seats in Lok Sabha presently.
- It is the highest populated state of India as per 2011 census.
- The State animal, bird, flower, and tree are Barasingha, Sarus Crane, Palash, and Ashoka respectively.
- Uttar Pradesh shares a border with 9 states of India i.e Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Bihar Madya Pradesh and Chhatisgarh.
- It shares its international border with Nepal.