Correct Answer - Option 1 : West Bengal
The correct answer is West Bengal.
The Sundarbans National Park is located in West Bengal.
Sundarbans National Park:
- The park was designated as Sundarban Tiger Reserve in 1973.
- In the year 1977, it was declared a wildlife sanctuary.
- In the year 1984, it was declared a national park.
Sundarbans was included in World Heritage Site in 1987.
- It has been designated as a Ramsar site since 2019.
- It is home to wildlife species such as the estuarine crocodile, Royal Bengal Tiger, Water monitor lizard, Gangetic dolphin, and olive ridley turtles.
Some of the National Parks are:
| West Bengal
Buxa Tiger Reserve
Gorumara National Park
Jaldapara National Park
Neora Valley National Park
Singalila National Park
||Valmiki National Park
Bhitarkanika National Park
Nandankanan Zoological Park
Simlipal National Park
Sariska National Park
Desert National Park
Keoladeo National Park
Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary
Ranthambore National Park