Correct Answer - Option 4 : Parshuram Dev
The correct answer is Parshuram Dev.
- Nimbarkacharya Peeth is situated in Salemabad (Ajmer).
It was built by 36th Nimbarkacharya Parshuram.
- In Rajasthan, the Nimbark sect another peeth is situated in Udaipur.
- Nimbark sect is also known as the Sanakadi sect/ Hansh sect/ Narad sect.
- In Marwar, it is known as Nimawat Sadh Sect.
- Nimbarkacharya wrote a text Vedanta Parijat Bhasya.
- He gave Philosophy of Dwaita Dwait or Bhedo Bhed.
- Nimbark Sect Worship Radha - Krishna as a couple.