Correct Answer - Option 3 : Ram Nath Kovind
The correct answer is Ram Nath Kovind.
Ram Nath Kovind is the present President of India. Ram Nath Kovind was born on 1 October 1945 at Paraukh, Uttar Pradesh.
- He is an Indian politician fulfilling as the 14th and current President of India.
- He also served as the 26th Governor of Bihar from 2015 to 2017 and as a Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha from 1994 to 2006.
- He was the second person from the Dalit caste, after Kocheril Raman Narayanan, and the first member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to hold the office.
The President of India is the highest constitutional office in India.
- The president is elected for a term of 5 years.
- He may be elected any number of times.
- He can resign from his office at any time.
- If the President wants to resign, he should address his resignation letter to the vice president.
- The vice president shall immediately proceed with the resignation letter to the speaker of Lok Sabha.
- If any vacancy arises in the office of the president a new president shall be elected within 6 months from the date of such vacancy.