Correct Answer - Option 3 : Dungapur
The correct answer is Dungarpur.
Dungarpur district of Rajasthan does not touch two States of India.
- Dungarpur district is the third smallest district of Rajasthan.
- It shares borders with Udaipur and Banswara districts.
- The district consists of 5 tehsils Aspur, Dungarpur, Sagwara, Simalwara and Bchiwara.
- Places of historic importance in Dungarpur are Juna Mahal, Udai Bilas Palace, Gaib Sagar Lake and Badal Mahal.
Dholpur shares border with Bharatpur and Karauli district of Rajasthan
- It also shares a border with Agra of Uttar Pradesh and Gwalior and Moreana of Madhya Pradesh.
Bharatpur district touches the district of Alwar, Dholpur and Dausa of Rajasthan.
- It also shares a border with the Mathura and Agra districts of Uttar Pradesh and Gurgaon district of Haryana.
Hanumangarh shares its borders with Churu, Sri Ganganagar, Punjab and Haryana.