Correct Answer - Option 3 : CTRL + C
The correct answer is CTRL + C.
Ctrl+C is the shortcut key is used to copy a portion from a document in MS-Word 2007.
Keyboard shortcut to copy and paste in Word
- Select the text you want to copy and press Ctrl+C.
- Place your cursor where you want to paste the copied text and press Ctrl+V.
Important Shortcut keys used in MS Word:
- Cut the selected content to the Clipboard - Ctrl+X
- Copy the selected content to the Clipboard - Ctrl+C
- Paste the contents of the Clipboard -Ctrl+V
- Increase the font size by 1 point.- Ctrl+]
- Center the text - Ctrl+E
- Align the text to the left - Ctrl+L