Correct Answer - Option 3 : Electronic mail
The correct answer is Electronic mail.
- e-Mail stands for Electronic mail.
- Electronic mail (email or e-mail) is a method of exchanging messages ("mail") between people using electronic devices.
- The email entered limited use in the 1960s, but users could only send to users of the same computer, and some early email systems required the author and the recipient to both be online simultaneously, similar to instant messaging.
Ray Tomlinson is credited as the inventor of email in 1971.
Some important abbreviations used in Computer:
- BIOS - Basic Input Output System
- CAD - Computer-Aided Design
- EDVAC - Electronic Discrete Variable Automatic Calculator
- EPROM - Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory.
- FORTRAN - FORmula TRANslation.
- GPRS - General Packet Radio Service.