Correct Answer - Option 4 : a, d, f
LSI is used in computer technology stands for Large Scale Integration.
- It is the process of integrating or embedding thousands of transistors on a single silicon semiconductor microchip.
- This technology was conceived in the mid-1970s.
- This technology is no longer in use, It is succeeded by very large-scale integration (VLSI) and ultra-large-scale integration (ULSI) technologies.
Following are the number of components in different types of microprocessors:
- Small Scale Integration ⇒ < 10 components
- Medium Scale Integration ⇒ 10-100 components
- Large Scale Integration ⇒ 100-10000 components
- Very Large Scale Integration ⇒ > 10000 components