Correct Answer - Option 1 : Satna
The correct answer is Satna.
Madhavgarh Fort is in the Satna district of Madya Pradesh.
- It is located in the Satna district of Madhya Pradesh.
- It was built by Madho Singh Ji.
- The fort was converted into a heritage hotel by Thakur Bhawani Singh Ji in the year 2000.
- It is built on the banks of the Tamas river.
- The first was the main centre of the Rewa principality.
- Satna is famous for its cement manufacturing industry and is one of the largest cement-producing city in the world due to the abundant deposits of limestone and dolomite.
Sanjay Sarovar Bandh which is also known as Bheemgarh Dam is located in the Seoni district.
- It is built on the river Wainganga.
Vijayraghavgarh fort is located in the Katni district.
Jahaz Mahal, Rani Roopmati Pavillion and Hindola Mahal are located in the Dhar district.