Correct Answer - Option 4 : Chandelas
The correct answer is Chandelas.
Chandelas clan once ruled over Bundelkhand.
- They were the rulers of Central India called Bundelkhand.
- They were also known as the Jejakabhukti dynasty.
- They ruled from the 9th and the 13th centuries AD.
Nanuka was the founder of the Chandela dynasty.
- They were well known for the architecture during their reign.
- They built the famous Khajuraho temples.
- A total of 85 Hindu temples and Jain temples were also built by the Chandelas.
- Some of the famous Hindu temples are Kandariya Mahadeva Temple, Lakshman Temple, Chaturbhuja Temple and Chitragupta Temple.
- Famous Jain temples are Adinatha Temple and Shantinatha Temple.
- The Rathores were the ruler of Kannauj.
- The Paramaras were the rulers of Malwa.
- The Chauhans were the ruler of Ajmer and Delhi.