Correct Answer - Option 3 : 1991
The correct answer is 1991.
National Park is situated in the Gurgaon district of Haryana on Gurgaon-Farrukh Nagar road.
Sultanpur National Park is a bird paradise for bird watchers.
- Park is famous for its migratory as well as resident birds.
- Migratory species reach here after covering incredible distances since their homeland in Europe, Siberia, and Central Asia becomes inhabitable due to cold temperature, snow-covered ground, and frozen lakes.
- Migratory birds start arriving in the park in September.
- A total of around 250 bird species have been reported in the park.
On April 2, 1971, the Jheel (an area of 1.21 sq. Km.) was accorded Sanctuary status under section 8 of the Punjab Wildlife Preservation Act of 1959.
- The status of the park was upgraded to National Park under Section 35 of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972 on July 5th, 1991.
- The area was increased to 1.42 sq. Km.
- The National Park has been carved out of the land of Sadhrana, Chandu, Sultanpur, and Saidpur villages.
- The seat of Government - Chandigarh.
- Executive Governor -Bandaru Dattatreya.
- Chief Minister- Manohar Lal Khattar.
- Deputy Chief Minister - Dushyant Chautala.
- Chief Secretary - Vijai Vardhan.
- Legislature Assembly - Haryana Legislative Assembly.
- Speaker - Gian Chand Gupta.
- Deputy Speaker- Ranbir Singh Gangwa.
- Members in Assembly - 90.
- Council - Zero.
- Judiciary(High Court)- Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- Chief Justice - Ravi Shankar Jha.
- Districts in Haryana - 22.