Correct Answer - Option 4 : Libya
The correct answer is Libya.
- Libya is a country in the Maghreb region in North Africa bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad to the south, Niger to the southwest, Algeria to the west, and Tunisia to the northwest.
- The sovereign state is made of three historical regions: Tripolitania, Fezzan, and Cyrenaica.
- With an area of almost 700,000 square miles (1.8 million sq km), Libya is the fourth largest country in Africa and is the 16th largest country in the world.
- Libya has the 10th-largest proven oil reserves of any country in the world.
- The Horn of Africa is a region of eastern Africa.
- It is the easternmost extension of African land and for the purposes of this article is defined as the region that is home to the countries of Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Somalia, whose cultures have been linked throughout their long history.
- Other definitions of the Horn of Africa are more restrictive and exclude some or all of the countries of Djibouti, Eritrea, and Ethiopia.
- Part of the Horn of Africa region is also known as the Somali peninsula; this term is typically used when referring to lands of Somalia and eastern Ethiopia.
- The Horn contains such diverse areas as the highlands of the Ethiopian Plateau, the Ogaden desert, and the Eritrean and Somalian coasts and is home to the Amhara, Tigray, Oromo, and Somali peoples, among others.
- Its coasts are washed by the Red Sea, the Gulf of Aden, and the Indian Ocean, and it has long been in contact with the Arabian Peninsula and southwestern Asia.
- Somalia officially the Federal Republic of Somalia.
- It is a country in the Horn of Africa.
- It is bordered by Ethiopia to the west, Djibouti to the Northwest, the Gulf of Aden to the north, the Indian Ocean to the east, and Kenya to the southwest. Somalia has the longest coastline on Africa's mainland.
- Its terrain consists mainly of plateaus, plains, and highlands.
- Hot conditions prevail year-round, with periodic monsoon winds and irregular rainfall.
- It is a landlocked country in the Horn of Africa.
- It shares borders with Eritrea to the north, Djibouti, and Somaliland to the northeast, Somalia to the east, Kenya to the south, South Sudan to the west, and Sudan to the northwest. Ethiopia has a total area of 1,100,000 square kilometers.
- It is the 13th-most populous country in the world and the 2nd-most populous in Africa.
- It is a country in Eastern Africa, with its capital in Asmara.
- It is bordered by Ethiopia in the south, Sudan in the west, and Djibouti in the southeast.
- The northeastern and eastern parts of Eritrea have an extensive coastline along the Red Sea.
- The nation has a total area of approximately 117,600 square Kilometres and includes the Dahlak Archipelago and several of the Hanish Islands.