Correct Answer - Option 1 : a-4, b-3, c-2, d-1
The correct answer is a-4, b-3, c-2, d-1.
- It contributes to the warming of the atmosphere.
- Black carbon is a form of particulate air pollutant.
- It is produced from incomplete combustion.
- It consists of pure carbon in several linked forms.
- The source of the black carbon includes biomass burning, cooking with solid fuels and diesel exhaust, etc.
- It is traditionally an atmospheric phenomenon in which dust, smoke, and other dry particulates obscure the clarity of the sky.
- It is the main cause of air pollution.
- Dense haze is known as Smog.
- It is a phenomenon caused by small droplets of water suspended in the air.
- Mist often forms when warmer air over water suddenly encounters the cooler surface of the land.
- Mist is thinner and more transparent.
- It refers to vapors (gases), dust, and/or smoke given off by a substance as a result of a chemical transformation such as reaction, heating, explosion, or detonation.
- Inhalation of fumes causes symptoms of cough, shortness of breath, eye, nose, and throat irritation, and upper chest pain.