Correct Answer - Option 3 : Panchkula
The correct answer is Panchkula.
Asia's biggest garden in Haryana devoted to rare and endangered species of cacti and succulents is located in Panchkula.
- Asia's biggest botanical garden.
- It is spread over 7 acres area.
- It was developed by Dr JS Sarkaria.
- It is at Panchkula, Haryana.
- Haryana emerged as a separate State in the federal galaxy of the Indian Republic on November 1, 1966.
- With just 1.37% of the total geographical area and less than 2% of India’s population, Haryana has carved a place of distinction for itself during the past three decades.
- Haryana is among the most prosperous states in India, having one of the highest per-capita income.