Correct Answer - Option 3 : Ctrl + K
The correct answer is Ctrl + K.
- To insert the hyperlink in MS Word 2007 document we can use Ctrl + K shortcut.
Alt+K is a keyboard shortcut most often used to open the Transitions tab in the Ribbon.
- The Return key moves the cursor (or insertion point) to the beginning of the next line.
Important Shortcut keys used in MS Word:
- Cut the selected content to the Clipboard - Ctrl+X
- Copy the selected content to the Clipboard - Ctrl+C
- Paste the contents of the Clipboard -Ctrl+V
- Increase the font size by 1 point.- Ctrl+]
- Center the text - Ctrl+E.
- Align the text to the left - Ctrl+L.