Correct Answer - Option 4 : Margin
The correct answer is Margin.
- The distance between the written text and the edge of a paper is called margin.
Margins are the blank spaces that line the top, bottom, and left and right sides of a document.
- Word lists a number of pre-formatted options, but you can also make your own margins by selecting “Custom Margins,” found at the bottom of the Margins list.
Important Shortcut keys used in MS Word:
- Cut the selected content to the Clipboard - Ctrl+X
- Copy the selected content to the Clipboard - Ctrl+C
- Paste the contents of the Clipboard -Ctrl+V
- Increase the font size by 1 point.- Ctrl+]
- Centre the text - Ctrl+E.
- Align the text to the left - Ctrl+L.